Several leading regional and national health plans have chosen Dominion to provide their pediatric dental benefits within the Essential Health Benefit package, as well as adult dental buy-up plans. This is due to Dominion’s familiarity with the needs of health plans to have streamlined processes for their administration, members and providers, and our ability to do the "heavy lifting" in the following areas so they can focus on their core medical business.
- Pre-priced small group and individual pediatric dental products.
- Stand-alone, adult buy-up, commercial and government dental products.
- Offering over 300,000 national dentist listings.
- Expansion and target recruitment to meet plan-specific needs.
- Seamless branded service to members, including the use of the plan's group and member ID numbers.
- Soft customer service transfers.
- Single sign-on, branded online member portal.
- Pick and choose from over 30 key operational and service functions for Dominion to provide on your behalf with an integrated approach.
Exceptional Service Capabilities1
- Over 900,000 members served.
- Call abandonment rate of 3.09%.
- 98% of claims processed within 30 days.
- 98% claim accuracy.
- 97% first call resolution.
Proven Track Record
- Implemented new business and conversion dental plans for 9 regional and national health plans.
Health Care Reform Resources
- Our experts can assist with plan determinations and implementation.
- Access to timely strategic counsel on Healthcare Reform developments that require any action to ensure maximum market share.
1 Dominion National Internal Performance Report, 2016.