How does Health Care Reform impact you?
As of January 1, 2014, most Americans are required to maintain minimum essential coverage. Minimum essential coverage includes pediatric dental coverage for children 18 and younger.
People who meet certain income requirements may qualify for subsidies to help pay for coverage. Click here to find out more.
If you do not currently have dental insurance that meets the essential coverage requirements, you need to consider your coverage options. Dental coverage can be bought directly through Dominion, through private insurance brokers or through the health insurance marketplaces.
Individuals who do not have dental coverage through their employer can access dental plans directly through Dominion, which offers individual policies (see Teethkeepers.com for more information), or through the Maryland Health Connection.
2021 Plan Information - Select Plan
- Select Plan Basic (Family)
- Select Plan Basic Kids (Under age 19)
- Select Plan Premium (Family)
- Select Plan Premium Kids (Under age 19)
2021 Plan Information - Elite ePPO
2021 Plan Information - Elite PPO
- Elite PPO Preventive (Family)
- Elite PPO Basic (Family)
- Elite PPO Basic Kids (Under age 19)
- Elite PPO Plus (Family)
- Elite PPO Premium (Family)
- Elite PPO Premium Kids (Under age 19)