Dominion’s Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) plans will more than double dental network access for existing and prospective FEDVIP enrollees to nearly 13,000 dentist listings in the Mid-Atlantic. The benefits include many of the same popular features as the previous dental HMO plans offered to FEDVIP enrollees since 2014, including:
- Bi-weekly rates starting as low as $5.58.
- Extensive coverage at predictable, pre-determined fees.
- No annual maximums, deductibles or waiting periods.
- No copayment for teledentistry appointments.
- Third annual cleaning provided at a reduced fee.
- Orthodontic coverage for children and adults (with no lifetime maximum).
- Discounts on Invisalign and SmileDirectClub clear aligners.
- Discounts on teeth whitening procedures.
Enrollees must continue to receive services from an in-network dentist, but will no longer need to select a primary care dentist, making access to dental care even easier. Dominion’s EPO plans also offer its innovative Prevention Rewards program, in which each enrolled family member who receives two cleanings during the plan year is reimbursed for their $10 office visit copayments made to the dentist at the time of service (a total reimbursement of $20 per family member).
Dominion is one of 12 carriers participating in the program that makes dental benefits available to federal employees, retirees, TRICARE retirees and their families. Dominion’s EPO plans are available this open season for the 2022 plan year to enrollees in the Mid-Atlantic region of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and parts of New Jersey and Virginia.
About Dominion National
Dominion National, incorporated in 1996, provides and administers dental and vision benefits to over 900,000 members, including leading health plans, employer groups, municipalities, associations and individuals. For more information, please visit DominionNational.com or follow Dominion National on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.