WELCOME STATE OF DELAWARE EMPLOYEES
Select Plan 705xsd (same as a DHMO)1
Great value, fixed fees and limited costs.
- Choice of any participating dentist in one of the largest dental Select Plan networks in the Mid-Atlantic.2 Family members may select different offices.
- Quality dental care at predetermined fees. No copayment charges for up to 75% of dental services most frequently performed on adults and almost 100% for children.3
- No pre-existing condition exclusions, waiting periods, claim forms, deductibles, pre-treatment estimates or maximum dollar limits.
- Orthodontic benefits provided for adults and children.
- Qualified providers in quality practices. Dentists go through an extensive credentialing examination and on-site office visits. If the member is not happy with their initial choice of dentist, Dominion will pay the member a financial award as part of our performance guarantee.
See how much you can save with Dominion's Dental HMO plan
Print Presentation Slides
Select Plan 705xsd Description of Benefits and Member Copayments
1 Same as a DHMO with fixed member copayments, no annual maximum dollar limits, no waiting periods, no deductibles, no pre-authorization paperwork or pre-treatment estimates and no claim forms or proof of loss (except in the case of out-of-area emergencies).
2 Dominion National Competitive Network Survey, 1st Quarter 2018. Mid-Atlantic includes D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
3 Dominion National - based on annual review of utilization data.